Quality Control & Quality Assurance
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The system of QA/QC at ASPO Pharmacuticals LLP ensures that:
1. Pharmaceutical products are designed and developed in a way that takes account of the requirements of WHO- GMP and other associated codes such as those of good laboratory practice (GLP) and good clinical practice (GCP).
2. Production and control operations are clearly speciﬁed in a written form and WHO-GMP standards are ensured.
3. Managerial responsibilities are clearly speciﬁed in job descriptions.
4. All necessary controls on starting materials, intermediate and finished products and other in-process controls, calibrations, and validations are ensured.
5. The ﬁnished product is correctly processed and checked according to the deﬁned procedures.
6. Pharmaceutical products are not sold or supplied before the authorized persons have certiﬁed that each production batch has been produced and controlled in accordance with the marketing requirements and any other regulations relevant to the production control and release of pharmaceutical products.
ASPO PHARMACEUTICALS LLP
Plot No. 10, Himuda Industrial Area, Phase 4, Bhatoli Kalan, Baddi – 173205, (H.P.) India India
+91-94162-50083, 89501 91795